Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Loose Park

With Dave leaving me in the upcoming months, we find ourselves trying to enjoy our last summer months together here in Kansas City. Normally we would do housework on Saturday, but last weekend we decided to embrace our city and be at one with the locals. We went to Loose Park. It was a beautiful park downtown with tennis courts, a spray park, duck ponds, and even a rose garden. This city has really grown on us, and I think we'll both miss it.





I posted this picture so that everyone could see a picture of my really bad haircut. Even Dave agrees. I'm still trying to figure out how to do something with those bangs.

7 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

Fun! I can't really tell your haircut is bad. Although it is a bad sign when even your husband thinks so. I can't wait to see you!

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

Yup, Jen was right. Because you commented on her blog, I found yours! LOL! Now everyone is going to know that your a blogger ;O) P.S. Did I ever tell you that you and your hubby are way cute together?!

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

P.S.S. Send me your e-mail addy to eranaubs@hotmail.com and i'll invite you to our blog. (I have it set at private)

Jaclyn said...

Aren't you glad you started a blog? Now you can document your fun times together. The hair doesn't look that bad and it will always grow!! I'll admit that I like your hair best all one length just past the shoulders. Since I'm your sister I feel it is okay that I tell you these things. lvoe ya!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Oh shut up! You sooo are not going to miss Kansas City. You might miss me, but the humidity... the Tornados... the lightning stikes... the hail storms...the humidity (yes it's that bad that you should count it twice)... torrential downpours...your church is 30 minutes away...the scenery is cows... the snowstorms... the unpredictable weather...

Actually that list is just for you. You know I love Missouri. It keeps you on your toes. In fact I think that should be our state motto. Hmmm Maybe I should call the Govenor and give him that splendid idea. (He's not good at splendid ideas obviously, cause he didn't think of it.)

Oh well, we missed you for the Bachelorette last night! Could you believe it!! Okay, I'm on drugs, see you tomorrow. Miss you!!

(apparently the drugs are in full effect, cause I can't seem to put the right letters in the word verification box, so it keeps coming back as an error. Wish me luck!)

Katie said...

How exciting. I read them all and I am so happy to know about your blog. Marc and I never go out and nothing exciting ever happens except for the occasional drunk people that pound on our door at 4 in the morning! Can't really blog that though. Maybe next time I will open the door with my camera and marc can stand behind me with his blow dart gun! haha. Sorry I missed seeing you while you were in town.

Candi said...

Hey there! What great pictures. We are enjoying life on the other side of the state, but TOTALLY miss KC and especially our good friends. Glad to see you in the blogosphere. Later!