
A few weeks ago Dave treated me to a night on the town. We went to see one of my new favorite musicals, Wicked.
However, it was the eve of the announcement of the new American Idol winner. We both tried to go the entire evening without hearing who had won. I knew we were in trouble when I saw David Cook (from Kansas City) buttons and T-shirts everwhere. And yes, during intermission we both overheard who was the next American Idol. It didn't stop our wonderful evening.
Can you guess which witch I am?
Instead of being totally consumed with the play, Dave noticed an elderly man a few rows in front that had to continually use the restroom. It didn't even phase me. He knew the perfect procedure for preventing emergency runs to the restroom. Dave cracks me up. He's going to make a great Urologist one day.
1 comment:
I'm quite certain I am going to be the last person in the US to see Wicked. Yes, I still haven't seen it. How many times have you seen now? And Dave is going to make a great doctor.
Post a Comment