Monday, June 9, 2008

Don't Tell My Husband

For a while now I had wanted to start a blog. Of course I ran the idea by my husband who had a few opinions about blogging that I won't repeat. So don't tell my husband I've started this. Basically, he's not too fond of the idea. But he's right. There are several reasons why we shouldn't start a blog.

1. I'm not single anymore. I can't blog about the fun parties and concerts that I've been too. I don't travel the country. I stuck. In Kansas City. The smack-center of our country.

2. We don't have any kids. I'm not pregnant. I can't share with you my insights about the joys of being pregnant. It will be a few years until you can see pictures of our adorable children.

3. We don't get out much. That's the disadvantage of marrying a great guy. You can never get sick of him. I try to spend as much time as I can get with Dave. So that means going out to dinner and watching a movie. Exciting, I know.

I really just started this blog for Dave and I to document our time together. Sorry for the not-so-exciting lives of the Berrey's.

5 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

So I get to be the very first person ever to leave a message on your blog! Wahoo! What do I win?

Jaclyn said...

I can't believe you started a blog! Yes, there are many reasons not to blog, but there are fun reasons why you should. One word of advice--don't ever feel pressure to blog and don't worry about it being boring. It's a great way to document your life and to keep in touch with friends. Love ya!

Kristan said...

YEAH, a blog! Well I for one can't wait to read your not boring blog and see what you are up to :)

chadandash said...

yea! Im so glad you have a blog. Now I dont have to lie awake at night wondering what Elizabeth is doing. I liked the Host..its no Twilight though. Wish we could meet up for the midnight showing in December. Cant wait to see you in a few weeks!!!

chadandash said...

Tell Jaclyn to add me to hear viewing list so I can see her new baby!