Monday, June 16, 2008

Am I Missing Something?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance when it comes to blogging. After all, it has only been a week. I was under the impression that people only know you have a blog when you tell them. I have only told two people.

One day I went to check my comments and there were several more comments besides two people I confided in. At first, I thought a friend just happened to stumble upon my blog. And then more comments I got, the more I realized there is a way to know when someone who comments on your blog has started their own. I'll figure it out eventually.

Anyways, the point of all of this is please don't be offended if you didn't get my formal email: We've started a blog. I honestly haven't told anyone. But now I look forward to getting more comments. I'm glad there's some blogger way to find out. Hopefully I will be better at keeping in touch now.

3 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

I wasn't really offended. Was this post directed to me? I just saw you on Ashley's and got so excited! You finally got a blog! Wahoo!

elizabeth said...

This was not directed towards you. I was going to write it anyways. I just felt bad that people had to find out about my blog that way.

The Wehrmeister's said...

Hey I didn't tell a soul. I'd watch out though, now that you have commented on mine, the Kansas Cityites will end up over here.