
Yes, they all smoke and kind of look like that.
No, I don't wear the hairnet. I don't prepare the food, I just serve.
Today's Menu:
Chicken Nuggets
Peas and Carrots
Pineapple
My Mom asked me if I went to college for five years to work in a cafeteria (she's teasing). And the answer is yes. Overall, it's not too bad. But it's also not a career I'm willing to pursue. I think I'll just stick to dental hygiene.
5 comments:
I can't get over the visual picture of you as a lunch lady!! Love it!
I bet Dave loves your fish-stick perfume.
haha that made my day. Im so proud of you and what you have become!!
I bet you're the best-looking lunch lady there has ever been. I didn't believe mom when she told me you were a lunch lady, but I gues it's true.
LOL...Elisabeth you are hilarious. love the lunch lady blog. Brecken (Twink;s sister).
Post a Comment