So every now and then I'll come home and find a priceless piece of artwork in my mailbox. Sometimes the artist is anonymous, and sometimes not. This is the latest masterpiece I have received from one of my neighbors. She probably didn't think anything of it, but right now it's on my refrigerator. I love it.

How does she know that I love the Gap?
7 comments:
Welcome to the blogoshpere! It's a great place to be despite what charming things your husband has to say about it. I will be an avid reader of your blog and if I might share a secret confessional...I purposely avoid blogs that are only picture galleries of adorable children and daily logs about how perfect someone's husband, children, and life are. Boring. But the Berreys? Definitely not boring. I'm excited to have you here.
I am totally laughing! It's hilarious. I like that she dressed you in your Sunday best and has picked up on the fact that you like the Gap.
Um. Did you get a new car? I noticed that you're driving a Jeep. What happened to the reliable Honda? I'm sure Dave would disapprove of your wheels in this picture.
No new car. Still got the old Civic. I don't think Dave would approve of the gas-guzzling Jeep. I also don't drink soda like the Sister Berrey in the picture. Oh well. At least I've got a cute skirt on.
Is this one a Tori original or did it come from one of my adorable daughters ?(It looks far too advanced to be a Kelly or Paige original)
YAY! You guys have a blog!!!
That drawing is sooo cute!...and maybe she likes the gap, too. :)
I'm hurt! You never told me you got a blog. Welcome. I'm so happy, now I get to read fun stories of you two. Love ya! Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment