Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Kickin' It In Utah

Last week I was able to stay behind from our Idaho trip to hang out in Utah and have a little reunion of my own.

First it started with the Huddlestons. About a year ago one of my dearest friends I made in Kansas City, Katie, moved to Utah when her husband completed residency. I was able to stop by on a surprise visit.


One new baby, one new house, same great Huddlestons.

My talented little sister Rachel (an interior designer) had the opportunity to decorate a home for the Utah Parade of Homes in Orem. I was able to walk around and check out her beautiful work.


For better pictures of the home click here.

I was also able to see my neighbors, the Titensors, from when I grew up in Dallas. Ashley and I rarely get to see each other, so I was thrilled we were in Utah the same weekend.


My sister Rachel, Ashley, and me



Who's the mother of this cute red-headed toddler? I'll take him.

9 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

So I love the table that your sister did. If I had an income and a decent sized kitchen and did I already say money... than I would love to have her come and set my table!

Rachel Hagen said...

I had so much fun, hopefully you could come another time and visit. Can't wait for San Diego...

kate said...

Love the blog! Maybe we should go golfing together because I don't know what I'm doing either, and for the George family, it's a must also!

Aby Runyan said...

Ok - I'm guilty of finding your blog uninvited. But you posted on Jen's site and that means you are open territory!!! Once you post, anybody can click on your post, get to your profile and then your blog. (PS - that's how you can check out ours if you so please.)
So here I am, oh so excited to find a new blog, because frankly it's the only way I can keep up with all you townhouse folks.
luvs, aby

Katie said...

I loved the pictures of the house your sister did. incredible. Does she get a huge amount of money to spend and then shop? How fun!

chadandash said...

Im still sweeted out from that french toast. So good seeing you though!!

aLi said...

Wow, your sister is really talented. I went and looked at more pictures and they were awesome!
I can see you've had some good times this summer!
What a cute red-head. I can't wait to see what your kids will look like, though it will probably have to be through the world of the blog (rather than out my front window).

Mike and Brooke said...

you and rachel both look cute in that pic! It seems like your doing well?

Candi said...

Well, I'd sure love to have your talented sister's help on the decorating aspect. Now that we have our cabinets & appliances, we're at a real standstill with the colors. Since we're selling again in 4 years, we don't want to go to crazy with personal colors, but we also want some personality. There's such a fine line to tread there. Anyway, glad you liked the appliances. Beats the townhouses, that's for sure! :) Hope you guys are doing well. Let us know if you're ever in the mood to visit St. Louis!