The big Decker gang.
We had to hurry and take the picture before the grandchildren bulldozed it over.
Jaclyn, me, Rachel, and my mom.
At the Hotel del Coronado Resort on Coronado Island with Rachel.
You can't tell from this picture, but Sarah and I sat on the front row of Splash Mountain at Disneyland. We got soaked!
Can you spot the celebirty? At Sea World, I had my first A-list celebrity spotting--Gwen Stefani and her family. As you can see, she hired her own personal photographer to capture their family outing to Sea World. I think with this picture I can convince Dave to invest in some paparazzi lenses for our camera.
8 comments:
psh, classic A-list thing to do: sit pretty on a bench while your hires do all the work.
Why am I so lame that I CANNOT find Gwen Stefani in this picture?? Is she the one with really blonde hair in the middle? If so, that looks nothing like her (at least to me, which is typical because I never recognize celebrities).
luvs, aby
I always knew that was your plan. Get ALL his money WHILE he's in med school because that's when they're the richest, before they actually become docs. haha. The trip looks so fun! We are going there tomorrow so it looks like we just missed you. Too bad we arn't going to Disneyland because I would really like to see an A list celebrity! We are going to Sea World where I'm sure I'll feel right at home with all the whales! Seriously, this baby is growing like crazy, thus I'm getting FATTER and FATTER!
We will send you some 12 month pics of Emma after I pick them up...we got them taken last week. They are pretty cute! And it sounds like you guys had a fun vacation!...yay for San Diego!
So not fair. You never take me anywhere fun... Why don't I get to go on any of the fun field trips with you.
fun, I wish my fam would go on fun vacations like your family, it looks like you guys had alot of fun! What a nice looking family!
Hey Elizabeth... I found you and have blog stalked you. I'm glad you are in the blog world now. Man, San Diego is so fun; i'm jealous you got to go. Poor Dave... we all kind of knew you married him for his money though :)
Our blog is uvtcharl.blogspot.com
Where is your post about Twilight?? Aren't you a true fan?
Post a Comment