Saturday, July 12, 2008

Enclave 301

While in Utah I was fortunate enough to meet with almost all of my favorite roommates. We met in the dorms at BYU freshmen year. I was so excited to have the four of us together again for breakfast. We were so close, and then Katie had jury duty. It was quite the disappointment. Regardless, I was still able to get together with Erin and Twink.


I got to see Twink's new "baby bump."


Junior year, 2004 before they both left me to serve missions.


Twink and I on a bored night in the dorms, 2001.

Have we really changed that much? I'd like to think not.

6 comments:

Kristan said...

Oh I miss you girls! How fun!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Hey...I found you on Katie's page! ahhh...you guys are cute! fun to see you all together again!

tiffany garfield said...

I found you!!!! Yay! Now I truely can keep in better touch! Phones are just not my thing--I hate phones! ANyway, I LOVE the pics haha-well, minus the sick one of me with my baby bump and white trash extra too small shirt on. :) It was so fun to see you! I just love you Elizabeth! Hopefully I see you again soon or at least sooner than two years! That's way too long! Well, I'll be keeping in touch! love you, Twink
p.s. we so havn't changed at all! haha

Katie said...

So crappy I had jury duty! I can't believe I missed this! What a pain. Hopefully someday all four of us will be together again. Hey, Greg Adams got married right? did you guys go?

Jaclyn said...

What a fun reunion! I will always remember you guys as the cute little freshmen. I think they'll always think of me as the old senior.

Chambers Family said...

YAY! Welcome to the blog world! It was so good to see you guys...wish we could get together more often~