The Christmas Holiday was great because we were able to see both sides of the family. After finals, I met up with Dave in Mesa, AZ to be with my family for Christmas, my birthday, and New Year's Eve. Shortly following the new year, we hung out in Las Vegas and St. George to see the Berrey's. Here are some of the highlights...
Hiking Camelback Mountain in Phoenix.
We were able to have awesome box seats to the Suns vs Spurs game on Christmas (thank you Ben).
Dave was able to get 18 holes of golf in. Another advantage of 70 degree weather in December.
My birthday dinner at Carraba's with the fam.
We were able to go to the St. George temple with Dave's sister and husband.

Catching up with my BFF Erin in Mesa.
And my last night in Mesa I got to see The Lion King. It was amazing. You have to go see it for the costumes.
Sorry it took me so long to get that up. Next week I hope to have a new post about where we may match. We find out on Monday. I can't wait.
5 comments:
sounds like you guys had alot of fun! My family went to the lion king play as well, and I agree, the costumes they had were amazing
The reason we all think we're going to become paralyzed is because mom has brainwashed into thinking that way!
And Dave's family is so cute!
Wow it sounds like you had a lot of fun. The Lion King costumes are incredible!
Ha! My comment was almost the same as Mike and Brooke's---that should be my lesson to read other comments before I make my own!
How fun! Okay, who is the beautiful girl with Benjamin? I am sooooo out of the loop! I love Jaclyn's comment and I can totally picture your mom being overprotective. However, your dad is a Decker and the Deckers have crazy genes! That's great you got to spend time with both families. And Happy late Birthday!
Post a Comment