Monday, February 23, 2009

Our New Home

Before I reveal the recent news where we'll be spending the next six years of our lives, I decided to share with you the most exciting date ever.

It started with Dave going to our local White Trash grocery store to pick out some awesome shirts. Then we got front row seats to the Monster Truck Show!!

This is how close we were to the action. Are you jealous yet?

We have finally decided on where we're going to live:
Charleston, WV.
Dave got an internship followed by a urology residency. We are pretty happy. Hopefully, we will spend the next six years there. Dave assures me I won't like it. Population: 50,000. I think he has to adjust to some nice, thick, southern accents.

12 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

I did not know this. But I'm excited for you guys! Woot! Woot! Love the white trash shirts. I think Charleston will be a nice place to live...

Kristan said...

YEAH!!! I'm sure that will be quite the adjustment, but I'm sure you're glad to know where you'll be!

chadandash said...

Yeah that is closer to me!!!! lets start planning our first road trip.

chadandash said...

5 hours and 20 min to be exact. WOOOO HOOOO!!!

Candi said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you! I've heard great things about West Virginia, so don't worry too much. You'll love it, I'm sure. Congrats!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Holy Crapulations! That's very exciting! Oh and WAY cool date!

aLi said...

oh that is so cool!

Mike and Brooke said...

I agree with Rachel... Love the shirts! My husband would be so jeoulous if he knew how close your seats were, he loves those monster truck thigs! Congrats on moving too, that'll be fun!

Chambers Family said...

The monster truck show looked great...and yes, I was a bit jealous. Congrats!!! WV?!?! I cant wait to hear the stories!

Ashley Jones said...

I DID NOT KNOW THIS EITHER!!! You have been holding out on your sistas..... no worries- I know I owe you a phone call. But I am sure you two are busy with school right now. It is very cool to know where you are going to be for such a long time. I wish I could figure out how to leave a comment on Rachel's blog. I really like her indian dance though.....

Jason said...

West Virgina, wow, and I thought Kanas City would be backwards!! Good luck. Just kidding you guys will do great and in no time flat it will all be over. . . then what, life after school. It is great!!!! Miss you--Katie

tiffany garfield said...

Yeah! You know where you are going! West Virgin, not bad! Can't wait to hear ALL about it! Love ya, Twink :) p.s. whatever you went to the store for those shirts, you straight up had them in your closest didn't you? haha. J/K I think I'm so funny...unfortunately, I'm not.