The record for inches of snow for the entire month in Tulsa was 9. On the first half of the first day of February, that record was shattered with a staggering 14 inches. This is so crazy to me because I think of Tulsa of being just a little colder than Dallas. At least that was my mentality.
The good thing about all of this craziness is that Dave's clinic has been closed for three days so far. We'll see about tomorrow. It's been so nice to be bundled up inside with the entire family.
We wanted her to feel the snow for the first time.
Then she started sampling it.
Here's Dave, fighting the storm. After this, he ended up walking a mile to Lowe's to buy a snow shovel.
5 comments:
Ha! Dave looks right at home in all that snow!
It was Oklahoma's turn this year. Last year Dallas broke records with their 14 inches of snow in one day, now it's Oklahoma's turn. It was probably just a crazy thing that you were lucky enough to experience! Last year a woman moved into our ward in January and when the snowstorm came she was like "I didn't know Dallas got so much snow!" Not usually... my guess is it won't be as bad next year.
I like seeing the Pocatello boy in action!
Dave has him a couple cute snow bunnies! Raleigh is still waiting for snow....
She is getting so big! I can't believe your snow! Crazy! Take care! <3
I love it! You and your little fam are ADORABLE. Claire even makes me a wee bit baby hungry. Crazy. I missed you at Christmas. THings were just insane. I had just graduated with my masters, we moved out of the ghetto and I was getting ready to start a new job. I'd love to catch up soon. In town any time soon? Talk on the phone?
Post a Comment