Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holiday Season

A lot has changed since my last post.  Claire is not only a speedy crawler, but she loves cruising around between all of the furniture and getting into all of the kitchen cupboards.

We did not get a Thanksgiving this past year (second year in a row).  It was sad.  We did get to go to Mesa for Christmas.  I enjoyed the nice 70 degree weather on Christmas.  For some reason, Dave doesn't feel like it's Christmastime when he visits Arizona.  He also had a hard time comprehending time off.  It took him a while to realize he was on vacation.

Well, here are a TON of pictures from the last few months.
Getting bundled up to go on our morning walks


Too close for comfort
Claire loves playing the piano.  She's always crawling to it.



Sleeps the same way she did in the womb. 
Pretend the bumpers are my ribs. 
Claire Bear pajamas

Claire Bear hat



Claire loves dogs.  This is our neighbor Ginger.




Stealing pacifiers from her cousin Annie, and Claire still doesn't know how to use it. 
She put it in backwards.

She got to open one package Christmas Eve...

...they were Christmas pajamas

Crawling all over the presents

My 28th Birthday

My last picture with Elder Decker before leaving for his mission
(on my birthday)
Elder Joseph Decker in front of the Provo MTC
Korea Daejon Mission

Claire had a fun time picking the oranges in Grandpa's backyard

Maybe a little too much love from the cousins

SO BIG!

Our latest family photo

4 comments:

Rachel Hagen said...

SO cute!!!I'm getting so excited to hang out with her. I can see a little of you in some of those pics. She's getting to be such a pretty girl. oooh I can't wait!!!

aLi said...

Elizabeth all your pictures made me smile. Little Claire has the cutest little mouth when she smiles, I love it! I recognize the dress in your latest family photo, you go girl! That one is not so friendly for a post-baby-body. :)
Sad you had a lonely Thanksgiving, that's the pits. We miss you around here!!!

Katie said...

What fun pictures! I can't believe how much she crawls around. She is SOOO big!

Kris and Libby Brown said...

Claire is so pretty, just like her mom. Heard you were going to SF. I'm so jealous! I wish I were going. By the way, Decker-Kreider girls trip? We need to plan one this year!