Oh dear. I've been pretty bad about posting. That's probably because Claire still refuses to sleep through the night, so any spare minute I get I'm constantly trying to catch up on sleep. She also used to SCREAM the instant you put her in her car seat (which is also her stroller) which makes going anywhere a nightmare. At least she is slowly growing out of that. I can sometimes make it a full ten minutes in the car before she fusses.
Regardless, she still manages to be a very happy baby. I'm very grateful for that.
We safely made it across the country to our new home in Tulsa. I've been enjoying all the cool places it has to offer that I've been missing out on like Barnes and Noble, Chipotle, and Best Buy (to name a few).
Claire is 4.5 months old, but some of these pictures are from a while ago, considering I'm just now posting them.
.jpg)
3 months old

Dave and Claire in front of the Coal Miner statue at the WV Capitol
Our last walk around the capitol where we used to walk on Sundays.

Book smart like Daddy

I think Baby Einstein saved me during our move. Claire LOVES it, and it kept her preoccupied.

4 months old

She started flipping over at 3.5 months, and now she is just log rolling across the floor. Dave and I stepped into the kitchen for just a few minutes, and she had rolled her way across the room.

Enough said.
This one is from a few weeks ago. By the time I got the camera out, her laughter had died down. My laugh is pretty annoying in the background, but at least it gets her to laugh. The craziest thing is her biggest and longest laugh ever was in her car seat last week. AMAZING.
7 comments:
Claire is so cute! Glad you made it to Tulsa . . . and can now enjoy more normal shopping!
She is just beautiful! She totally has the Rick Decker family look! I hope you are getting more sleep soon and that she becomes a happy traveler too. She's just gorgeous!
Oh wow, that laugh was too precious! You guys have fun there in tulsa....yes those stores sound a lot more like home:)
I love that first picture of you guys. She is definitely YOUR daughter. Wish I could babysit for you! Keep me updated with your new home. Love ya
Oh, she is soo cute! I can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
oh I love the laugh!! It's too cute. I'm getting so anxious to meet her!
I love the video of Claire laughing. Adorable! And what a mover. I can't believe she is rolling over so much. She is darling.
Post a Comment