We stayed in Arizona a third week so that Claire and I could be there for my brother Benjamin's wedding. I was happy to see everyone and show off my daughter to the rest of my family. I also got to see my life-long friends Katie and Libby. The trip was a success.
This video is from Claire a month ago at around nine weeks old.
Claire's not asleep. The Arizona sun was too bright for her.
Ben and Kati Decker.
The over-the-shoulder glamour shot.
My sister Rachel wasn't able to make the wedding because she was 9 months pregnant. Good thing she didn't come, because 3 days later she had baby Samuel. Congrats to Rachel and Mick!! After being home a week, Claire and I decided we were bored so we flew out to St Louis to visit one of my favorite families: the Wehrmeisters. Jenn and I were next door neighbors in Kansas City and I've missed her so much this past year. A visit was just what I needed.
Claire's latest trick: rolling over. She did this one at 12 weeks.
8 comments:
You know I take full credit for her rolling over... I actually think I taught her.
Thanks so much for the fabulous visit. It was just what I needed as well. Miss you already.
We are going to miss you so dang much! And Claire.. oh that sweet little love bug! She is changing so fast and I am going to miss her too!
8 planes! Wow.
Good luck packing up and moving! Not my favorite, so I can't imagine it will be easy with Claire.
oh little Claire Bear is growing up..rolling over!! Her reaction to the dice is SO cute!
I tried to leave a comment last night, but I guess it didn't take. My kids are up early this morning looking at all the the video footage of Claire. It has been a few years since I have picked up a baby book but isn't that early for a baby to start rolling over? Wow! what muscles! Congrats! but now it makes it hard to do tummy time......this is getting me so excited to meet my baby!
The pic of claire smiling is so so sweet. Its funny how you have a baby and all the sudden you get the urge to travel huh? :)
Wow I can't believe how fast she is growing! Congrats to Rachel. Looks like you are having a lot of fun!
We are a little behind! CONGRATS on baby Claire. She is absolutely beautiful!! Any plans to come to Idaho this summer?
Post a Comment