Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Baby Blessing
Claire and I recently returned from a three week vacation to Mesa, Arizona. It was her first time on an airplane, and she was fantastic. We originally were going to Arizona for my BFF Erin's wedding for a week. I figured since we were already out West we should bless Claire so that she could be around more family.
Here I am with the beautiful Mrs. Erin Reeder.
I was able to visit my Grandma and Grandpa Clair Decker.
Claire cried during the entire blessing. As soon as it was over she stopped and quietly looked around at everybody.
It was my first Mother's Day and Claire received a beautiful blessing in my old dress. What more could you ask for?
We were so fortunate to have the blessing at my parent's house. Claire wouldn't have had quite the fan club in West Virginia.
Meeting Grandma Berrey. She looooves her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful baby! and Elizabeth- you look soo amazing. Im still trying to look half as good as you 2 years after my baby. Glad you had fun with your family. Jace is super excited that you're moving to Tornado Alley ha
How fun! It looks like you had a great time with your family and Erin. I saw you getting that picture taken on the video on facebook--fun to see it on your blog.
Three weeks of fun! Love it.
So fun! Glad that you had a good time. The dress looked beautiful on Clarie! She is getting big so fast! Let's hang out this week!
That is so neat that Claire got to be blessed in your blessing dress! And you look fantastic for having just a 3ish month old!!! And I think Claire does look a lot like Dave.
Post a Comment