Tulsa, Oklahoma. Was it our first choice? No, it sure wasn't. Am I glad to be leaving this lovely state? YES!! I've met some fantastic people here in West Virginia, but it's almost like an entire different country out here. Check out the show "Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution" to see where I live. CRAZY.
Some more exciting news is that my brother Ben recently announced his engagement to his girlfriend Kati. We're so excited to have Kati and her son Jett join our family. The two will be married in the Mesa temple next month. We love them both!!

Here's Claire and her most recent accomplishment: smiling. She smiles every time I smile at her. And yes, even when she's fussing, she still manages to smile at the same time.
And of course, no post would be complete without Claire pictures.
12 comments:
Tulsa! Wow. And Congrats to Ben. Those glasses are just adorable in that last photo :)
Awe!!! She's so cute!! I love how you can post videos. You look beautiful too!
And I agree with Kristan: those glasses are too funny!!
Elizabeth I am so happy for you guys!!! Tulsa sounds so much better!
Elizabeth I can't believe you have a baby. It's not really real to me. Of course I am thrilled for you, but it's like you're baby-sitting! And Claire is so darn cute!!!
Yea Tulsa! I love the pictures and the video is so cute. I love seeing the little smiles!
why do I even post when we speak so often. I'm excited for Tulsa (even though you wanted ohio) See you in Branson! We should make it a monthly event!!
why do I even post when we speak so often. I'm excited for Tulsa (even though you wanted ohio) See you in Branson! We should make it a monthly event!!
Darling pics of your little girl! So cute. Congrats on the move and of course to Ben and his cute future family! So exciting!
I love the picture of her in the glasses. So cute!! We're so excited to have you closer to us.
Claire is so cute! We have good friends in Tulsa. Let us know what ward you are in, they're LDS.
Hi aunt Elizabeth and uncle David! It's Shayla, Mike's oldest daughter, claire is so cute! Claire's birthday is only 8 days away from mine! My email is shaylaberrey@gmail.com, please email me pictures of Claire!
Wow!! So many big changes for you guys!! Claire is seriously so cute, I can't even stand it!!
We'll miss you guys! I'm glad you know where your going though. At least that stressful part is over. Let us know what we can do to help!
Post a Comment