I failed to mention quite a bit about Claire on my first post. Obviously I'm learning what I should be recording about my baby.
Claire Elizabeth Berrey was born March 8, 2010 via c-section. She was in a breech position, so it was the safest decision for both of us.
She was born 7 lbs 2 oz, and 20 inches long.
Although Dave and I cannot tell who she looks like, the visitors and nurses say that she takes after her father.
Claire has several hobbies:
-fussing
-eating (gaining an average of one oz/day, she's 8 lbs 5.5 oz)
-hiccuping
-making faces
-fussing
-stretching
-squeaking
-fussing
Even thought fussing is her FAVORITE hobby, we still love being parents.
13 comments:
She sure is a sweetie! What an adorable strawberry outfit, too cute.
luvs, aby
Awe!! She is such a sweetie. I love blogs. This makes it fun! She is one cute little thang!!
She is so cute! Keep the updates coming, I love them!
Your blog is 10x's more fun now that Claire has entered the picture. Keep the posts coming! And look at all of those "Berreys" on her little outfit. Sorry, had to do it.
She is so dang adorable! I need to come home to see her! I need to hold her again! HOpe you are doing well! loves
So precious!
ohh, man! How cute!!!
She is so cute! I can't wait for our girls to meet. Do you live close to other people? I feel so bad when Grace is screaming in the middle of the night! She likes to fuss too. I'm so happy everything worked out for both of us!
so glad to see more pics of Delaney's bff.
As for the fussing, she sure takes after her Daddy. Now tell Claire to GET YOUR PAJAMAS ON!
aw I love her already! tell east coast aunt ashley is ready to take her to the beach this summer.
Oh, she's so sweet. Gotta love all that fussing huh? Good thing she's so cute huh? haha :) She does look like Dave. I just love that you have a little one now. Isn't it the best! :)
So stinking cute! can't wait to meet her!!!!
Found your blog through kristen- sweet pictures of claire. So happy for you guys- motherhood beats anything else, it just does:) lets walk again soon!
Post a Comment