Sunday, March 14, 2010

Our Newest Addition

Here I am about a week ago. It is one of my last pictures before I delivered Claire. I did not realize that it was one of the last I would be able to breath fresh air. Being stuck in a hospital for three days and in your apartment will make anyone appreciate the outdoors.

On Monday, March 8th, Dave and I welcomed the newest addition to our family: Claire Berrey. Last week was easily the second happiest day of my life (despite the pain I went through). Here is a picture of Claire just an hour after she was born.



Here we are coming home from the hospital.
One of my new favorite pictures. Dave likes to come home from work and hold her.

We are so happy and are just loving being parents. Whenever I get a little more sleep, I'll try to post some more things about what is going on with us.

13 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Congrats Elizabeth! I can't wait to meet her. I love her already and you look way too pretty in all of these pictures.

Kristan said...

Congratulations! You really do look great, and Claire is beautiful.

kate said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! I'm so glad she is here safe and sound! She is beautiful, but what could you expect. I just wish you were still across the street so I could snuggle her!

Rachel Hagen said...

Yeah she's here! I agree with Jaclyn: you look way too pretty in all these. Maybe it's the "new mother" glow. Can't wait to meet her!

Kris and Libby Brown said...

I am so happy for you! Isn't being a mommy the greatest? She is so beautiful, as are you. Give her a big squeeze for me!

Kristen said...

So beautiful! Wish that I didn't have kids with me last night.. I really want to see her. They change so much in just a few day! Glad that you are feeling so good! Hope your dinner was good.
<&3

Travis said...

Congrats... Glad to see that she made it safe and sound...

Aby Runyan said...

She is SO gorgeous, as are you!! Congratulations!

What's the middle name and her stats? Weight, etc.?

luvs, aby

Katie said...

I love these pictures. I wish the time would go faster for me, but I'm almost there. I can't wait to meet her Claire. I am so happy for all 3 of you!

aLi said...

Elizabeth you look AWESOME for just having that baby. You go girl. I can't wait to hear more!

anna said...

She is beautiful! And I love her name (that is the name of my third). You do look great and i hope labor went really well. Good luck with all the new adventures :)

Katie said...

I want to see more pictures! Hope things are going well. I go in tomorrow night!

kate said...

Hey Lizzy - could you send me your address? You can just email it to me at kate.george@hotmail.com

Hope motherhood is treating you well. Miss you!