Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Eighth Month

I kept wondering when I would take a decent pregnancy picture, but I've decided that it's just not possible for me. I always wondered why I never saw many pictures of my friends pregnant. I thought, "Why do they mind taking pictures? Aren't they supposed to be big anyway?" And now I know why.

Here I am with my Dad and Grandma just a few weeks ago. Dave and I were both able to go to Arizona for Christmas.






Those are my most recent glamor shots taken today. Overall, my pregnancy has been pretty uneventful. My main complaint is that dental hygiene plus pregnant belly equals intense back pain. I just know it will be worth it when I meet our little girl.

16 comments:

Kris and Libby Brown said...

You look so great!! I know what you mean though. I hated pictures of me, but its kinda weird cause now I look at them and I think I didn't look as big as I thought I did. But in the moment I felt like a bus! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Please keep my updated on everything!

Rachel Hagen said...

you look great!! those are beautiful pictures of you. I love that dress too. I have a belly now too. I had mick take a couple pictures but can't get myself to post them. i'm not too fond of them either...

Katie said...

You look fantastic! My morning sickness has come back...worse than before....you are lucky your pregnancy has been uneventful.

chadandash said...

umm you look like a super model!! You better watch out, Dave will keep you pregnant all the time now!

Kristen said...

The 2nd pict of you in the eggplant colored dress is Stunning! You are beautiful!

tiffany garfield said...

yeah, you never feel like you should be infront of a camera. I had to force myself and only did it for my childs sake. YOu look great though. You're so close! I hope your back gets to feeling better. It is worth it, it's all worth it. Glad you're doing well! :)

Chambers Family said...

You are too funny! You look awesome! We are excited to meet that little girl. One month to go.... that is CRAZY!

Chambers Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aby Runyan said...

You are of course gorgeous and OH SO TINY!! That kills me. I'm only 14 weeks and as big as you.

Well not quite.

But nearly.

I'm SO super excited for you!

luvs, aby

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Hey cute prego hermana! I think you look GREAT for being 8 months along!

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, you are stinkin' gorgeous, so quit complaining! Seriously Elizabeth, you look beautiful. I can't believe you are already 8 months. I am so excited for you to have a little girl. Good luck with the "last inning!"

Kate Kreider said...

I think you look amazing!! I just wish that I could be there and experience this with you! Maybe someday we'll all live by each other! Send me your address! It was so good to talk to you tonight! talk to you soon! Promise! Love you!

Jaclyn said...

You look fab, bo-ta! Yes, I agree that it's not much fun to take the belly shot. Love them!

aLi said...

Elizabeth, I am just checking in on you! I hope things are going smoothly! I have no clue when the due date is, but I'm guessing it's coming up soon. We need a moments-before-delivery shot! ;) Ok, maybe just a "hello, leave me alone, still no baby." ?

I'm super excited for you! Btw, I have to agree you look smoking good as a pregnant mama.

kate said...

OK Lizzy - I'm ready to see this little munchkin! I bet she's here and I want to see the beautiful red head!

Jaclyn said...

We need photos of Baby C as soon as possible! But take your time, relax, recover. But PLEASE, we I want to see more. No pressure...