
GIRL!!! Sorry to steal your pictures of your daughters Jaclyn, but I needed pictures of cute little redheaded girls. (These are my nieces, in case the hopeful resemblance isn't obvious.)
Dave and I found out that we are expecting a little girl this Monday. We are so excited. Before going in for my ultrasound, I was so torn as to which gender I wanted, then I decided I did not care either way.
Dave was chanting for a boy before the ultrasound started, but was happy by the time we left. I am officially halfway done with my marathon of a pregnancy. Woohoo!!
Now to find that perfect name for our little Baby Berrey girl....
12 comments:
Hooray for a she-Berrey! Your nieces are soooooo cute!
I can see her already, she's gonna be a knock-out!
I am so totally excited for you, you are going to be a spectacular mama.
luvs, aby
I'll vote for the name Jen. Then I KNOW there will be 2 votes for the same name. :D
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait to see a pregnant belly on you, Miss Elizabeth. So post a picture whenever you start to show!
Ali,
What a brilliant idea. Jen is a beautiful name. If you don't go for Jen you should totally name her "Favorite"... (you know, my nickname)
Lizzie we are SUPER excited, and now I just need you to move to STL, so that our baby girl monster will be BFF.
3 things you need to remember: Janie and Jack, Hanna Andersson, and Baby Gap. Better start preparing your husband...
yippee!!
The obvious choice for baby girl is Katie or Kate. Congratulations!!!! Love you guys!
Congrats! We are so excited for you! You will be such great mom. Im sure a red head would be nothing new to you, but for me...my red head has rocked my world! Shes crazy! Enjoy it all! So fun.
Yea a girl! I am hoping to find out Friday. It may be too early, but they said they would try to see. Congrats! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the pregnancy. I am showing and totally using the bella band.
WAHOO!!!! kirra and your baby girl can room at BYU!!! hahaha Fun! I'm so glad I had a girl first! It's going to be so great! I'm REALLY excited for you guys...can you tell? I'm excited for me too, because when we DO get together more often, when we all have tons of money so we can actually see eachother every year, kirra and your little one will have fun playing. haha :) congrats! She's going to be beautiful! love you! :)
Congrats!!!! Are you guys still in West Virginia?
Yeah!!! We are so happy for you. You will be the cutest new mommy. Katie
CONGRATS! Girls rule and boys drool :) Hope your pregnancy is going well!
Post a Comment