Sunday, October 4, 2009

Baby Berrey

Dave and I are excited to announce that we are expecting a baby. I am now at the halfway point of my pregnancy. Sometimes I feel like the whole pregnancy has just started, but most of the time I wonder if it will ever end so that I can just meet our new child. The baby is due March 11, 2010.

We think it's a boy, but we haven't had the big ultrasound yet. For now, you can check out my first ultrasound from six weeks ago.

I'm going to be an obnoxious Mom. I already think our baby is really cute.

15 comments:

chadandash said...

Yea!!!!! I'm so excited for u guys. It's a girl by the way. I can totally tell by the picture. I'm the official east coast aunt Ashley. I'm buying baby clothes as we speak. Woo hoo!!!!!

Rachel Hagen said...

woot! woot! although I can't tell what is what in that picture. he/she is so stinkin cute

Jaclyn said...

Our first photo of baby Berrey. I love it!! He/she is so adorable and has the cutest head. I think it's a girl as well.

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

AH! SHUT UP!! CONGRATULATIONS!! We miss you guys!!!!!! Keep us posted!

Ben and Katie McKee said...

Yay! Congrats! Your baby's first picture! So sweet!

aLi said...

WHAT!?!? Were you freaking pregnant before you moved away!?!? That is SOO awesome! I'm so so so happy for you guys! Keep updating me on the blog!!!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Thank you for announcing it, because it drives me crazy when people ask me how you have been, and I can't say anything.

So if it's a boy I'm still rooting for the name "Blue"

and if it's a girl I think "Cherry" will work well. Especially with her beautiful red hair that she will have.

Or if you want her name to match you could name her Cherrey Berrey.

Miss you, but you knew that. I'm sure we will chat tomorrow.

Kate Kreider said...

I'm so excited for you two!! Are you showing at all? I want to see baby bump pictures!!! Love you!

Kris and Libby Brown said...

I so excited for you two!! I love the first photo's, they are the cutest! I hope your feeling well. Rest while you can! I'm regretting not doing that enough. Can't wait to find out the sex. I selfishly hope its a boy, so he can play with Colin when we get together.

Summertime Designs said...

You are not obnoxious...your baby IS really cute! And that will be no surprise from the looks of Dave and you! I hope you are feeling well. That's a great due date. Claire was due March 10th and came a little early. Good luck and I can't wait to see pictures of your expanding belly!

tara said...

congrats!!! hooray! She/He will be the smartest, most athletic, kid with all his teeth in tact on the block. Good luck with everything! can't wait to hear more.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Holy Crapulations! How exciting! I hope you're feeling well!

kate said...

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see what this little one will look like. You will be the cutest little mommy!

Aby Runyan said...

Congrats!

Somehow I missed this post, which would account for my severe tardiness in commenting. Sorry about that!

Anyway, you are going to be the grandest Mama ever, and never think that saying your baby is the cutest is obnoxious. That's your right!!

luvs, aby

Aby Runyan said...

I'm just now realizing that you were pregnant before you moved.

Now I am upset that I was not informed.

Don't you know there are NO secrets between a chorister and pianist??

luvs, aby