Occasionally Dave likes to watch an episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Apparently before the gang goes out to hunt a fugitive down, they all say a prayer together. Without thinking, I heard Dave say "Amen" from the other room. Don't worry. I already made fun of him for you.
Me and Josh are laughing our heads off together over this one. We have watched the show, and before I even really got into the post I was laughing my head off. With the post title and then intro into how Dave likes to watch the show. Josh just said, "Dave's my kind of guy." That is way too funny!
That is hilarious. I don't know Dave all that well, but this is worth remembering to bring up to his attention the next time I see him (when will that be, Christmas perhaps?) So funny!
Oh my gosh, BJ and I are just cracking up right now. We sure miss you guys and hope that all went well with the move & residency. BJ just finished internship year - Hallelujah! What's funny is that we used to think med school was tough. Haha! Well, it's great to hear from you. Keep up the great posts.
I thought of you guys yesterday when I read this article about a lady who had been blind for 8+ years, but would "watch/listen" to Dog. Because of a recent operation, she regained her sight and watched the show for real and was surprised by what she saw. In her mind, she had him pictured as a marine-type guy and when she saw him, all she could say was "You're joking, right?" ;) Ahhhh...poor Dog. What I would do to see him get a makeover.
10 comments:
ok, I just starting busting up laughing when I read the end of this. Too funny.
Me and Josh are laughing our heads off together over this one. We have watched the show, and before I even really got into the post I was laughing my head off. With the post title and then intro into how Dave likes to watch the show.
Josh just said, "Dave's my kind of guy."
That is way too funny!
That is hilarious. I don't know Dave all that well, but this is worth remembering to bring up to his attention the next time I see him (when will that be, Christmas perhaps?) So funny!
Oh my gosh, BJ and I are just cracking up right now. We sure miss you guys and hope that all went well with the move & residency. BJ just finished internship year - Hallelujah! What's funny is that we used to think med school was tough. Haha! Well, it's great to hear from you. Keep up the great posts.
Ha! That is hilarious! I loved reading that.
You know you were folding your arms too. I've seen you and Dave do it, before you go out to hunt your convicts.
I thought no one could see us when we do that.
Amazing.
I just had a great laugh with that! Thanks, I needed it!
I thought of you guys yesterday when I read this article about a lady who had been blind for 8+ years, but would "watch/listen" to Dog. Because of a recent operation, she regained her sight and watched the show for real and was surprised by what she saw. In her mind, she had him pictured as a marine-type guy and when she saw him, all she could say was "You're joking, right?" ;) Ahhhh...poor Dog. What I would do to see him get a makeover.
Post a Comment