Tuesday, November 11, 2008

An Observation

Since all I do is eat, sleep, and dream about teeth (and yes, I had a dream where I was cleaning off a wall of calculus buildup with my ultrasonic tip) I thought I would post something about someone else's teeth. Tom Cruise.

If you notice, Tom only has one front tooth right down the middle of his face. The tooth to the right of it was capped to look like another front tooth. Clever. I hope that didn't ruin Mission Impossible 3 for you. I only found myself distracted with his teeth a couple of times.

Would anyone like an injection?

I can also resuscitate you when you pass out.

10 comments:

aLi said...

I have noticed that before! It is super-annoying.
Oops, I have my own crooked-ness facial features to be worried about. Oh well!

The Wehrmeister's said...

Since you are so good at observing, I guess you would have noticed my head (Which is larger then normal, even if you don't admit it).

Lisa said...

His teeth have always bothered me!! It looks kinda creepy!

And I'm glad to know the hot dogs worked for you, I'd trust you anyday for an injection ;)

This Is Our Heaven.... said...

I never noticed that before...how crazy! Now you have ruined his whole gorgeous entire face for me...THANKS ELIZABETH!!! j/k. How are you doing w/out your hubby? When does he come home?

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

wow! that is really weird and I am surprised to realize how intrigued I am about this. Haha. Is that normal? How much time left until you see your man again?

Jaclyn said...

I have always thought there was something weird about his smile! I never would've noticed that. It's just always looked a little off.

Aby Runyan said...

That is hilarious! I will never look at Tom Cruise the same again.
luvs, aby

Chambers Family said...

I am not going to lie.... I have NEVER noticed that.... What an eye for detail...kudos to you!

chadandash said...

You are the hottest dental hygenist I have ever seen. Way to make the dental field look good. I'll always love Tom Cruise, flaws and all. miss you!

tara said...

i'm glad i'm not the only one who has dreams about teeth...