A month ago, Claire had a pretty bad case of stranger anxiety. I don't blame her. The only face she saw all day was mine. However, recent travels have helped her become more familiar to others' friendly faces. Although she used to be scared of adults, she's always loved visiting her cousins.
 |
| Claire and Sam are just 10 weeks apart. Here they are in San Diego, meeting for the first time. |
 |
| My sister Ashley and my Grandma Decker with new baby Annie |
 |
| Claire and Annie are going to be best friends. I can already tell. They even decided to coordinate pajamas. |
 |
| Once Annie started to move, she grabbed Claire's attention. |
 |
| Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Decker. It was a big year for them: four grandkids in one year. |
After Arizona, we had one day to relax before our next vacation: Dallas. I was excited for this trip for two reasons: Dave was coming, and it had been two years since I had been in Texas. It was so good to be back for a visit. I forgot how much I love that place.
Dave and I each have sisters there, so Claire was able to see cousins from both sides of her family.
 |
| We got to see these little cuties, but I didn't get a picture with them. It was a less than 24 hour visit. |
 |
| First time meeting Aunt Brenda |
 |
| I think these pictures with cousin Zach are hilarious. They look like an awkward family photo. |
 |
| Loves her some Zach |
 |
| Reber cousins hangin' with the Claire Bear |
We made it to our first BYU game since we were coeds. We knew the Cougars didn't stand much of a chance, but it was fun anyway.
 |
| Claire was only moderately interested by the end |
 |
| Apparently the game wasn't exciting enough |
2 comments:
She is such a cutie and is loved by all her cousins. She looks so much like Dave right now!!
ps- those redheaded cousins are absolutely adorable. ;)
she's so big and looks so much like dave! i love the pic of her out cold at the game. she looks like such a cuddler. cute!
Post a Comment