After two grueling years of school, I have finally graduated! I'm going to miss all of the friends I made at school. They helped me get through it, especially those months Dave was gone. However, I won't miss school. School's out for summer! School's out forever!!

Class of 2009.

This was the friendliest I've ever seen this teacher. I'm so happy because I never have to see her again.

A bunch of Berreys.

My BFF in the program, Suzanne.

My back row bud, sassy Liz.
I love the dental hygiene profession. I know it is kind of sick, but I love seeing a gross mouth with tons of calculus and bleeding gingiva and making it all healthy. I'm sure the past two years was worth it. We'll see when I get to Charleston.
11 comments:
yeah! i was going to leave a message on FB congratulating you. What an impressive couple. Three degrees in one week. Wow!
WOO HOO!!! congrats my sexy neighbor. I'm so proud of you. Hurry and get moved so we can plan our trip and really celebrate.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations! That is so cool! WOO HOO!
Congrats!! You're a superstar and I *love* that sassy dress on you.
Congratulations! Oh, and I love your last paragraph...it proves you are in this for the right reason! You look beautiful.
Yeah. Congrats!
Congratulations on graduating!!! I miss you and love you! You should go see my parents while y'all are in Charleston. They would only be a short drive away!!!
Congratulations!!! I am so proud of you. Good luck with your future aspirations, and good luck in West Virginia. I miss you--Katie
Congrats Elizabeth! Hopefully in a few years i'll be done as well! and I agree with you, I absolutly love everything about the dental field, even as just a dental assistant right now, I love It, if I could assist forver I totally would! But hygiene will be fun too! Congrats again, way to finish strong!
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Post a Comment