Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life as a Musical

My little sister has a design blog, Elegance Redefined, and recently posted this video. This is in honor of my friend Jenn, who mentioned that something like this actually happened to her daughter. I would love it if life were really like this.



Since I'm posting videos, I might as well post a video of my little sister Rachel and her husband. Being the marketing genius that her husband is, they posted this video on YouTube and have now had over 215,000 hits. She gets her dancing talent from me.

4 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

Thanks for posting that! It totally reminded me of my Paige Monster. Very nice. (Sorry it took so long to find time to watch the whole thing)

Lisa said...

Rachael is so funny I can't stand it! Way to go on the youtube hits!

Jaclyn said...

They're so cool.

Jason said...

I just went to your sister's blog. I can't believe that I met her at the parade of homes last year and I didn't know she was your sister!!