Dave is working hard on trying to get into a residency program. This month he is in Philadelphia at the Einstein Medical Center. I'm actually doing better than I thought I would, being away from him for an entire month. I can say this now because Dave is coming home in 5 days! And what does he want? Home-cooked meals. Poor guy has been living off of cans of SpaghettiO's for a month.
Before Dave left, we went to the Kansas City Museum of Art. We had never been before and I finally talked Dave into going (probably because it was free).
After Dave left for Philly to live in an attic without any air conditioning, I went to Arizona for one last fling before school started.
I happened to fly in on Sarah's birthday. I can't believe my oldest niece is 7 now.
If you can't see me, I'm going down the slide with Joshie and Sammy.
We took a day trip out to the Wild West to Tombstone, Arizona. There I am hanging out with the fam kickin' back on some sarsaparillas.
Outside of Tucson we went to the Kartchner Caverns. They were amazing. I want to take Dave there at Christmastime.
On my last day there, it was Penny's birthday. She is officially twelve months old and no longer has excuses to chew up my mother's furniture.
Now I've had a reality check. I was abruptly thrown into my third semester of dental hygiene. I'm stressed out all over again. I think you'll know why I won't be posting very much anymore.
7 comments:
you know penny will still be chewing mom's furniture. and how many times do you fly to arizona a year? 12? 14? It feels like you're in az more than mo.
you are so sweet to dave to cook for him so often!!
Dave is so artistically deep: studying the empty art case.
ohh, I'll miss seeing you in the blogging world. Lucky for me, I get to see you in reality. Doesn't reality bite? ;)
You guys are so much fun! I love these pictures!
For the record, I've only been to Arizona four times this year. That's what happens when you don't have to travel with kids :)
I love your hair in the pics from the museum - so, so, so, cute!
luvs, aby
I miss you too!! love your pictures. Hope school is going well. Im lucky to know what day it is. Enjoy school while it lasts. I actually miss it. Tell Dave hi!
Post a Comment